Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm Back Examiner!

OK, I have had to cut back with my writing over the last several months due to the complications with my pregnancy. However, now that I'm feeling somewhat better I'm trying my best to return to the swing of things at least for now before our bundle of joy arrives! So today I've launched my summer article series as The Houston Budget Events Examiner.

Today, I covered how you can save money at the Houston Zoo by planning your trip ahead of time. This concept still applies to anyone, wherever you live. If you want to go somewhere always do your homework. Many places offer discounts, special offers, etc. You don't want to miss out on a great opportunity just because you didn't take a little time!

So here is the story: Find out from the Houston Budget Events Examiner how to save money this Summer at the Houston Zoo http://bit.ly/HoustonZoo

Also, I've set up a Twitter account. You can now follow me @NatalieCMarkey.

Happy writing or reading or whatever you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment